Friday, May 3, 2013

Fun Day In Point Pleasant

We've been having so much fun now that the weather is getting nicer at the shore.  We've been taking short day trips before I head back into the office full time.  We had a great time visiting the boardwalk at Point Pleasant with my sister, mom and of course my baby.   It was so nice to see activity on the boardwalk.  The shops and attractions near Jenkinsons looked great!  Our first stop was over to Martells for a drink.  My sister convinced me to try their fresh squeezed orange drink... Wow.  Glad we were there for one drink and not a whole day at the beach.  The newly rebuilt tiki bar looked fantastic.  They have a great new bar at the waters edge too.  From here we stopped at Jenkinsons candy shop.  It's a must visit whether you are in the mood for fudge or any sweet treat.   Our main destination was up next - Jenkinsons Aquarium.  I've never been before and only live 5 minutes away.  I don't know what I've been waiting for.  It was so much fun to visit with the baby.  It may not be the Baltimore or Camden Aquarium but its a great place to visit at the shore. While we were having fun we totally forgot to make dinner. Thanks to joe leones we picked up some delicious chicken Marsala to end a perfect afternoon.





No comments:

Post a Comment