Thursday, December 15, 2011

Trip report: Polar Bears, Betsy Johnson & Trump ..Oh MY!

Betsy Johnson Tree at
The Plaza
I was in NYC for past few days to enjoy some time with friends. I attended the Glamour magazine Christmas party at the Electric Room in the Dream Hotel. The party was great. I met with many of the people that put together one of my favorite magazines for my summer beach bag. They are working on March now but the summer issues are just months away.

Front of Trump Tower
I was also in the city to meet with a friend from Haddonfield to attend The National concert at the Beacon. We spent the day shopping and on my Christmas highlight tour. It was her first time in NYC during the holidays so I had to do it up "elf style"... Well sort of... We saw the tree, Christmas village in central park, walked down Fifth, fell in love with the bergdorfs windows, etc.

As you may know I love hotel lobbies. I'm always thinking about what we should incorporate for Relax guests. Here are some cool Hotel photos from
Polar Bear Fun
at Dream Hotel Lobby
my trip.

Dream Hotel Lobby

I will be in the city at least 3 more times over the holidays so I except to visit a lot more hotels. Stay tuned for more posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment