Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Year's Getaway To The Jersey Shore

I've always thought about renting out a shore house to ring in the New Year.

When I was a younger  (maybe just a few years younger), most of my friends wanted to celebrate New Years dining and  dancing in the big City or skiing in Vermont or Aspen.   I've done NYC once and Philly several times but I've always been more of a house party gal.

What could be better than renting a beachfront at the Jersey Shore  and having a small gathering with your family and close friends?

I think this is a great way to ring in the New Year or to spend your whole Christmas week.  The Jersey Shore has many great places for whatever you want to do.  Wonderful stores and restaurants are open.   Vacation rentals are available at a discounted rate.  Most importantly, Relax Concierge is open to provide you with premium rental items to make your  vacation similar to a stay at a fine resort.



No comments:

Post a Comment