Sunday, February 19, 2012

Two of Our Favorites

Saturday was quite a day for eating!  I've been craving Mariners Cove in Brielle for some time.  It just so happened to be 9:30 on a Saturday and we weren't sure if  we had a chance to get a table.  For those that haven't been there,  the wait crazy on a weekend in the summer (and sometimes in the off season).   We lucked out!  We immediately got a table! Yeah!   I quickly ordered my favorite omelette, the South Jersey.  This is fairly normal with porkroll, tomato and cheese but may of the other omelette options are wild and crazy.

Later in the day, my friend and sister stopped at Surf Taco in Manasquan for lunch.  Wheneever a friend comes to visit, I usually take them to Surf Taco since its delicious and an awesome restaurant.   For lunch, the Hawaiian Salad was calling my name.  This is always good.  

Depite all the good food during the day, I'm glad we stayed in and made dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment