Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Music At The Beach

One of my favorite things at the shore is to check out the local papers to see the weekly band schedule at the bars. I can remember basing our whole week on LBI  on where Brian Kirk and Jirks were playing followed by the Nerds. 

Oh times have changed. I still love my cover bands but i don't get out to the bars much anymore with the baby. Its okay though because there are so many other music venues that are family friendly. Many shore towns have calendars of concerts and restaurants also host events. 

Last night we brought the baby to Sandi Point in Somers Point and enjoyed listening to a jazz band while we had dinner. While I didn't get to sing along to Rosalita, I was happy to do  something different and the baby loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment