Monday, July 22, 2013

New fan of Uncle Bills

We just returned from Uncle Bills after an early morning pickup.

The coffee is for me not the kid.
and the kid only had a
 taste of pancakes.
For those not familiar, Uncle Bills in an institution at the shore. They are best known for their pancakes but they have a variety of  breakfast  and lunch items.

I've been going to their Cape May location since I was a kid. In my mid teens, we started going to the  Stone Harbor location when we vacationed there. It's always been on my dad's list of places to go.

I figured today was the day for the kiddo to try pancakes for the first time. I couldn't think of a better place. Even though the pancakes were about  $10 - they were delicious as they've always been and we now have a new Uncle Bills fan.  My dad will love taking him there! 

Vacationer tip: This seems to be a hot spot on a Saturday morning after checking out of vacation rentals. The wait is very long!  Try going on a week day instead and head to a less well known spot after checking out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment