Friday, October 11, 2013

Packing for a big trip - Part 1

We are off to Italy for my brothers wedding. We are looking forward to visiting the amalfi coast and enjoying the food and wine and of couse celebrating their marriage. Our flight is a day away and oh my is there a lot to pack when traveling with a baby. I've talked with many moms this summer about their preparations and now I know first hand. 

Over the next few days I plan to share some of my travel tips with our readers and pass along a few we've received from our vacationers.

First tip: load the iPad with lots of apps and movies! I'm already on it. I just need to remember the converter for the layover in Rome. We can't run out of battery during an episode of Sesame Street. Thanks to Katie and Kelly for that great tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment