Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Packing ideas - Part 3

I'm starting to now believe that duct tape is definitely the answer for traveling. There is so many things you can do with it. In my case I knew traveling with a very curious one year old would be somewhat challenging and that my safety items may not fit in our luggage or may not work at the house. 

We used duct tape in the house to: 
Cover the stove knobs... They were so close to his level compared to American made stoves.
Keep drawers closed... Especially the ones below the sink and ones with glass items.
Keep doors closed. My lo loves handles. The house we are in has some big doors that could easily hurt a toe or finger.
Cover outlet. I only own us outlet protectors and don't have adapters for the protectors - ha:)
Mark our luggage. With lots of colors in stock - our teal duct tape makes it easy to identify in a sea of black bags.
A project for the lo. He loves stickers so duct tape keeps him occupied if we make a piece somewhat easy to take off.

If you have some vacating tips using duct tape we'd love to hear about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment