Monday, August 26, 2013

Sidewalk Sales in Stone Harbor and more...

Sandwich from Yvette's
One of our team members was in Stone Harbor on Saturday to make beds at a rental home.  She reported lots of activity downtown for the annual sidewalk sale.  While I didn't get a chance to think much about it a the time, I had a chance to check it out today...

I'm impressed that most stores had sales!  We stopped by a few favorites for some clothes for a fall trip to Italy.  Skirt, People People,  Free Shop were all at the top of my list.  We had the most success at People People scoring a few Ella Moss and Splendid t-shirts.  Skirt had lots of great Trina turk and Shoshanna but the kiddo wasnt in the mood for shopping.

After we hit the favs, we stopped by Yvette's for lunch. I've heard great things about Yvette's so it was about time. I had a delicious Brie sandwich with strawberries and pears. It was a little $ but after saving all that money shopping it was totally fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment