Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sweatshirts

I took one look out the window today and declared it sweatshirt weather for the baby and I.  

Jersey Shore sweatshirts are my favorite. I've owned ones from Cape May with oars (yes the oars one), Lbi with oars(ok I thought they were cool), lifeguard ones (I am not a good swimmer), Stone Harbor and a modern collegy Manasquan one. I've recently bought the baby one from ocean city and a friend gave him his first Jersey Shore sweatshirt from LBI.  He looks too cute in it.

There is definitely something about them though. Whether it be a sign of a crappy beach day, some bad sun burn chills or just a chilly night - they definitely bring a bit of comfort along with great memories. 

That's right I don't own an Ocean city one. It's been on my list for over 10 years. Now that's a great Christmas gift idea for anyone looking to get me something:)

No comments:

Post a Comment