Sunday, February 3, 2013

My First Crib Rental Experience


Here I am hanging out near my rented crib in sunny Florida. 
Our family is in the process of planning our first vacation since the baby was born.  Our baby is  four months old now and is ready to visit his cousins in sunny Florida.

We are excited to take a trip to meet our new cousin and also to catch some sun since we don't do much sitting during the summer months.

My mom brought out some pictures from my first vacation to Florida.   I was about the same age as my son.    When asked how it was traveling with a baby - my mom said they rented a crib and it made their vacation so much easier.   Who knew that someday I'd own a rental equipment business that provides cribs to vacationers staying at the Jersey Shore!

Now back to planning our vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment