Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Trip Down Memory Lane

I am staying in Philly this week and spending a lot of time in University City. While walking the UPENN campus, I thought back on the days before Relax.  I spent 3 years working on the campus in the IT group leading campus wide systems projects for students and faculty.   I had the opportunity to take a series of courses at Wharton for Entrepreneurship  and also in their Small Business Development Center (SBDC).    I can remember back to forming the concept and presenting different parts of my business plan to the class throughout the semester.  So many things have changed since then but so many have just as I envisioned it back then.   I look forward to meeting with the SBDC again soon to provide them with an update and start planning our next steps together.

No comments:

Post a Comment