Sunday, November 17, 2013

I Don't Know How She Does It

I had a little time this week to watch a movie! Hip hip hooray for me. I can't say I saw a whole movie but I'll take what I can get. I watched "I Don't Know How She Does It" with Sara Jessica Parker and Pierce Brosnin.

I could relate to SJP's character more in this movie than SITC:) I can't say I work full time with 2 kids. I have 1 kid and work like crazy in the summer.  

I had a few relax thoughts while watching it. She had the same pack and play that we rent. Good choice!  Also - I thought she could have totally used Relax for baby equipment  when they went on vacation. Their car was packed with baby stuff. 

While this movie may not be "real", the reality is that many women really do so much in their work and family life. We are here to make it easier so they can spend more time enjoying moments with their families. 

No comments:

Post a Comment