Tuesday, November 12, 2013

First Snowflakes of the Season

There is nothing like seeing the first snowflakes of the winter season.  Whether it be in the city, in the suburbs or at the beach, the first flurries are definitely a beautiful sight...  A beautiful sight yes but they are definitely a precursor to what is to come.  Brr.

We saw the first snowflakes at the beach in Manasquan this morning.  We went on our morning walk at 6ish and felt a little warm in my fleece and hat.  By the time I got to Seawatch the wind was blowing and the temperatures dropped.  By the time I got home it was snowing.

Instead of making hot chocolate, I went right to work on plans for Relax next Summer.   We are looking at new and exciting ways to get the word out about Relax!  If you have any suggestions, let us know.   Nothing beats the cold than thoughts next Summer.   I'll definitely be getting that hot chocolate later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment